Want to get satisfied but don’t have the budget? Or maybe you’re one of these blessed people who have the Largest Dick In The World and can’t seem to fit yours in any Fleshlight in the market right now. Learn how to make a homemade Fleshlight! This DIY pocket pussy will work 10X better than a hand!
IIn case you don’t know, a Fleshlight is an artificial vagina/anus, wrapped in a plastic casing that resembles a flashlight (hence the name).
They’re great in terms of quality, but they’re also expensive. Be prepared to cough up $200 or more for one of these bad boys (girls?).
The hefty price tag has made some wonder whether Fleshlights are worth it at all. And some ingenious people have cooked up a lot of ways to make a Fleshlight of your very own.
And these homemade Fleshlights are what I’ll cover here.
But before we get into our favorite homemade Fleshlights, here are our top three cheap Fleshlight picks. If you’re looking for the real thing at a manageable price, these are your best options:
How To Make A Fleshlight – A Diy Guide To Your Own Homemade Fleshlight
The great thing about DIY Fleshlights is that you can craft them with household items. You can even make a Fleshlight mount with some creativity.
You’ve got a towel, right? I certainly hope you do. How about rubber bands? Or toilet paper? Fruit and vegetables, a can of Pringles?
Pretty much everyone has these lying around (for the most part). They’re basic life amenities that we all collect throughout our lives.
That said, you may have to buy an item or two. But it won’t cost you anywhere near your average Fleshlight. (linked to Original Pink Lady)
As you keep reading, some items will appear a little more often on this list.
More precisely, these are latex gloves (which will be the part that comes into contact with your dick and receiving your cum) and rubber bands (to keep your fucking contraption from falling apart).
Keep in mind that, in basically all of these cases, you can replace the glove with a condom. And the same applies to rubber bands, instead of which you can use hair ties.
Since gloves and rubber bands are more common to have at home, they’re the ones mentioned in this article. Feel free to try the alternative if you want, though.
With that out of the way, let’s dive into how to make a Fleshlight.
1. Towel Fleshlight
In terms of the things you need to assemble it, this Fleshlight is probably the most convenient option for you. You’ll most likely have all of these items at home.
In fact, odds are you have more than you know what to do with.
But the way in which you put these materials together will dictate how well the final result works for you. If the towel is rough or smooth, you’ll feel it.
Should the glove prove too short, you won’t be able to go balls deep.
Likewise, its tightness depends on how well you fasten it. You can squeeze it harder with your hands for more grip on your dick, but you might get tired of having to compensate for its looseness that way.
That said, putting it together is a breeze. You can test out different builds to see which one best suits you.
I’ll show you two versions. In general, the first is a little tighter at the opening, but the second is more uniformly tight throughout.
Here are the “ingredients:”
- 1 towel
- 1 latex glove
- 1 belt or rubber band
And here are the instructions:
- Fold the towel lengthwise several times so that it’s narrow.
- Place the glove on one end of the towel, with the cuff of the glove facing away and sticking out a little.
- Fold the towel in half, trapping the glove in between.
- Roll the glove cuff over the tops of the towel.
- Wrap the belt/rubber band around the glove cuff.
Method 2 (The Fifi)
- Something tubelike that’s roughly the size of your penis (like a tube of toothpaste)
- 1 towel
- 1 latex glove
- 2 belts or rubber bands
Here’s what you do with these items:
- Put your phallic object inside the glove.
- Place the glove on one end of your outstretched towel (you may need to fold it lengthwise if it’s too big). Make sure the glove’s cuff faces the long side of the towel and is protruding a little.
- Start rolling the towel from the side where the glove is, wrapping it in the process.
- Once you roll it over once or twice, wrap the glove’s cuff over the enveloping part of the towel.
- Continue rolling all the way.
- Remove the tube-like object.
- Secure the whole thing with the belts/rubber bands.
2. Sock Method
Sock pocket pussies are incredibly easy to make. Not only are their components something you almost definitely have lying around, but it only takes a minute to put together.
In that sense, it’s just as easy to create as a towel Fleshlight.
On the flip side, they don’t provide a lot of intensity.
You can remedy that somewhat by gripping them harder, but it still won’t be the wildest ride of your life. Just make sure that the sock and glove lengths are enough to accommodate your dick.
But overall, sock Fleshlights are simple, they’re smooth, and they’re soft, which all contributes to a lovely feeling.
When considering how quickly you can cobble this one together, the whole looseness thing doesn’t sound like that much of an issue.
I’ll show you two ways to turn socks into Fleshlights. The second one is shorter, but it might also prove more finicky (especially if you’ve got big hands).
This is what you’ll need:
- 1 latex glove
- 3 pairs of socks (preferably longer ones like sports socks)
- 2 rubber bands
Here’s how to make a homemade Fleshlight out of a sock:
- Take 2 pairs of socks and stack them next to each other side-to-side.
- Fold the toes of the socks so that the folds face the floor.
- Put the glove on one pair of socks with the cuff on the folded side, facing away from them, and sticking out around 2 inches.
- Put the other pair on top of the glove, making a sock-glove-sock sandwich.
- Wrap the glove cuff over the folded parts of the socks.
- Put a rubber band over the cuff.
- Wrap the third pair of socks around the middle of your improvised toy and put the other rubber band around it.
You’ll need the following items:
- 1 sock
- 1 latex glove
- 1 rubber band
Here’s what you do:
- Stuff the sock with the latex glove so that the cuff is sticking out a little.
- Roll the glove cuff around the top of the sock and roll the top once or twice.
- Put the rubber band around the rolled-out part.
3. Toilet Paper Roll
This one is maybe the easiest DIY pocket pussy to make. It needs common household items, and creating one doesn’t take plenty of time or skill.
The only thing that might give you trouble is removing the cardboard in the middle.
Sure, you’ll lose one roll of toilet paper, but it’s not like they’re worth their weight in gold or something. You can afford to sacrifice one roll for the sake of a nice handy.
These improvised toys are really soft, and you can change the texture/softness by using different brands of paper. Some that are more course will make a more varied texture on your cock.
Fucking them isn’t the most intense sensation in the world, especially if you’re too big to fit in balls deep.
However, the simplicity of how they’re made more than makes up for that. You can always grip them harder to get more tightness out of them, anyway.
- 1 roll of toilet paper
- 1 latex glove
- 1 rubber band (optional)
Here’s what you do:
- Remove the cardboard part of the toilet roll.
- Put the glove in the center hole of the roll so that the cuff sticks out.
- Wrap the cuff around the toilet paper. If you can’t stretch the glove enough, get rid of some paper to make the roll narrower.
- Wrap a rubber band around the “toy” if you want to.
4. Sponge & Pringles Method
Here’s something that takes a little bit more effort to make. Don’t worry, it isn’t terribly difficult.
You don’t even need a real Pringles can: you can use a long cup or anything of that size/shape (like a soda can, for example).
If you make it right, this toy is a great jerkoff alternative. It’s durable and grippy. On top of that, you can use linings like bubble wrap to spice up your time with it.
It even has that Fleshlight shape to an extent. If you crave a Fleshlight but can’t get one, this alternative will at least ease your sorrow a little bit.
However, you have to use just the right ingredients to make this one work. If the spongy insides are too tight or loose, it won’t feel right.
So make sure that you put it together with the right items!
You’ll need the following:
- 1 Pringles can (or any similar receptacle)
- 2 or 4 sponges, depending on their size
- 1 latex glove
- 1 rubber band
- Bubble wrap (optional)
Here’s how you put it together:
- If you’re using something like a soda can, cut out one end and tape over the sharp edge. You can also stuff the bottom with an extra sponge to not have a bumpy bottom.
- Put the latex glove between the two/four sponges sandwich-style (the cuff should stick out a bit). If you want to use bubble wrap, wrap it around the glove (bubbles facing in).
- Stuff the “sandwich” into the can, leaving the side with the cuff protruding a little.
- Roll the glove cuff around the top of the can.
- Wrap the rubber band around the top with the cuff (alternatively, you can tape it).
- If you feel too much suction while using it, punch a hole in the bottom of the Fleshlight with a knife or anything sharp.
5. Cornstarch Jelly Method
This one’s a little more complicated, but it results in an awesome jelly-like substance that’s soft and tender like nothing else you have in your home.
The silky, rubbery material you get from this will feel amazing on your dick. And you’ll feel like a fucking scientist when you create it.
The only downside is that it isn’t all that straightforward to make. It’ll take a bit of trial and error, since you might botch it the first few times.
The below recipe worked fine for me, but you can tweak it and see if you can get better results.
- 100g of cornstarch
- 200ml of water
- 1 tall glass (taller than the length of your penis)
Here’s what you do:
- Pour the cornstarch into the glass.
- Pour 100ml of water and stir the mixture thoroughly.
- Add another 100ml of water and mix well again.
- Microwave the batch for 1 minute.
- Poke a hole in the middle of the now-firmer mixture. Make the hole with something thinner than your dick. Also, don’t pierce all the way to the bottom.
- Microwave again, this time for 30 seconds.
- Cool it down in a fridge for 40 minutes
6. Party Balloon
This one offers a very unique sensation because of the bouncy tension from the air in the balloons.
The way they press against you has just enough give and just the right amount of resistance. It’s great stuff.
It’s not all perfect, though. It’s not super-convenient since not everyone has balloons at hand.
Moreover, it takes some tinkering to get the tightness right, but you can do it fairly quickly after a little practice.
- 3 or 4 balloons (small ones)
- 1 latex glove
- Duct tape
- 1 large cup or similar container
Here’s what you have to do to create this homemade vagina:
- Inflate the four balloons, but just a little bit! All four of them need to fit in the cup to create a snug opening in the middle.
- Place the balloons in the cup so that they form a tight “hole” in the middle. The balloon holes have to face upward.
- Tape the balloon tips to the edge of the cup.
- Shove the latex glove in the middle so that the cuff is on the top.
- Stretch the cuff over the top of the cup.
- Tape the glove to the cup if it can’t stay on tight on its own.
7. Fruits And Vegetables
Fruits and vegetables are naturally soft and squishy (with a few exceptions). This makes them a great option for a homemade Fleshlight.
Some of these edibles are quite watery and sugary, so things can get sticky after a while.
But the simplicity and speed at which you can make Fleshlights out of them trump that downside in most cases.
In fact, the wateriness will even assist in lubrication. It won’t be enough on its own, mind you, but it does help. And there’s also the fruity aroma that you can enjoy.
You can easily turn a banana into a fucking toy. Though it’s a temporary solution, given that it will ripen and go bad, it gives a whole lot of pleasure while it’s usable.
Of course, you need to have a banana that’s large enough to take your dick. You also want to use one that’s not ripe yet since it will be firmer on the outside.
Not only that, but a firmer peel will make the delicate process of squeezing the fruit out less risky. The peel could tear, so it’s better for it to be firmer.
The softness of the banana’s insides works amazingly as lining for a sex toy.
If you aren’t turned off by the thought of squishy fruit smearing on your dick, there’s hardly a reason not to give this one a go.
- 1 banana (should be bigger than your erect penis)
- 1 knife
Here’s what you do:
- Remove the top of the banana (whichever end you want) with the knife.
- Squeeze out the edible part. You don’t really need to get rid of all the “meat” because it can act as a lubricant.
Melons and watermelons are another great DIY Fleshlight you can set up in a flash.
They generally stay cold for a long time when you cool them down. If you’re into cold sensations on your cock, just keep your melon in the fridge.
The texture of it feels pretty amazing. It’s soft and fleshy – as long as you get the seeds out of the way.
Just be careful when carving the hole! You can easily cut yourself if you don’t pay attention.
- 1 melon
- 1 knife
Here’s what you do:
- Carve a penis-shaped hole in the melon (this will get wet and messy so do it over a towel or something). Once you make a hole, check whether it’s wide and deep enough for you.
- Remove any seeds in the hole area and get yourself ready to thrust.
This one’s a little more complicated than other fruit/vegetable options, but it’s worth the effort. Like the melon, you can store it in your fridge for a “cooler time.”
Cucumbers are almost entirely made up of water. This means that they provide plenty of lubrication on their own. All the same, applying a bit of lube is still recommended.
Just like the watermelon, have something ready to catch all the water that will pour out.
- 1 cucumber (around 2 inches longer than your dick)
- Duct tape
- 1 condom (optional)
Here’s how to make a homemade pocket pussy from a cucumber:
- Slice off one end of the cucumber. The remaining surface should be a little wider than your dick.
- Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise.
- Carve out most of the “meat” of the cucumber, leaving you with the crust. I find that a spoon is the best tool for the job.
- Should you want to include a condom, put it in one of the hollowed-out halves. The entry point of the condom should stick out from the sliced-off end.
- Tape the two halves back together so that there is now a hole for your cock.
- If you put in a condom, wrap the protruding end of it around the top of the cucumber halves.
- Duct tape it all together without covering up the hole. Cover the entire surface well so that it doesn’t leak. You can use saran wrap if you don’t have enough duct tape.
If all these DIY options sound too time-consuming for you, don’t give up! Just read on for a list of the best Fleshlights out there today.
Let’s face it: most Fleshlights are on the expensive side.
Fortunately, there are plenty of competitors out there who offer similar products at a much more affordable price. And the Kiiroo Feel Stroker is one of the best.
While Kiiroo is known for its high-tech automated strokers, it’s gone back to basics with the Feel Stroker. It’s a simple manual stroker with ultra-realistic skin-like textures inside. And for under $100, it could be yours!
For that low price, you get a satisfyingly tight, real-feeling stroker that will deliver amazing sensations every time. What more could you want?
For more of the tightest Fleshlight options, check out our guide!
Alright, this one isn’t a DIY Fleshlight per se. But an affordable toy in the vein of a Fleshlight will still work great (probably better than any of the improvised methods above).
And if you don’t feel like learning how to make pocket pussy toys, this is a quick, convenient way to work around that.
If you’re looking for the most bang for your buck, the Fleshlight Quickshot will be your best bet. It’s compact, cheap and you can reuse it for MANY, MANY times. It doesnt get better than this, seriously. Check out Quickshot here to find out if it might be a great pleasure investment for you.
This particular toy does a great job imitating how a blowjob feels. Hm, anyhoo it feels 10x better than hand would ever. Plus, at least I would finish in napkin so no mess after as well (compared to any closed masturbators)
It provide a very grippy experience (especially if you remove the plastic cover), and toy stays silent when you use it. It is a win/win in many fronts. You cannot go wrong with it. A present to yourself.
Quickshot also doesn’t require much lube or warming up. Little saliva will be more than enough.
If the Quickshot is a little too small for your tastes, the Flight Pilot could be the Fleshlight for you.
It’s a full-size Fleshlight at an affordable price. But unlike most full-size Fleshlights, it’s compact and discreet enough to carry around anywhere. In fact, I’d call it the most discreet Fleshlight built at full size.
Sure, it’s not super realistic. Its simple design feels just as good as any other Fleshlight, but the visual element isn’t quite the same. If you’re looking for a real-looking entry hole, you’ll probably need to pay a little extra.
But with the Flight Pilot, you’ll get plenty of bang for your buck.
Check out our Fleshlight Pilot review to learn more!
Fleshlight Girls are designed for hardcore adult film fans. If there’s an actress you really love, the Fleshlight Girls line of products offers strokers and sleeves modeled from the bodies of real porn stars.
But even if you’re not a die-hard fan of Riley Reid, there’s no denying that her stroker, Utopia, is an amazing pocket pussy. It’s not super-intense, but it delivers a satisfying range of sensations – perfect for Fleshlight beginners.
And surprisingly enough, it’s affordable, too! You could call it the total package.
If you’re reading this section, you probably decided that the DIY approach was too much effort. But what if you don’t even want to bother moving a stroker up and down?
Don’t worry – the Universal Launch has you covered. It’s an automatic male stroker that will take care of everything for you.
All you have to do is hold on, and the Launch will handle everything else. It has a range of speed options and positions, so you can customize the feeling you get – then just sit back, relax, and enjoy it.
Curious? Check out our Fleshlight Universal Launch review to learn more!
Check out some custom made fleshlight guide if you are looking for more customizable experience!
Fleshlight is the biggest name in manual strokers. But Kiiroo is famous for its incredible high-tech sex toys – and the Keon is one of its best-known products.
Not only is it the best auto stroker alternative to Fleshlight – it’s one of the best auto strokers out there, period.
It comes with interactive features, so you can sync it up to a VR headset and enjoy a totally immersive masturbation experience. But even without all that, it delivers an unbelievably realistic automated blowjob.
Sure, it’s pricey. But it’s worth it. And for a 10% discount on purchases from Kiiroo ($69 minimum spend), you can use the discount code SEXUALALPHA on their website.
Want to learn more? Check out our Kiiroo Keon review!
We’ve talked a lot about pocket pussies in this section. But what if you prefer anal?
Pure Stamina has you covered. It offers the look and feel of a tight ass, ready to grip you tightly in a real-feeling textured sleeve.
Plus, if you want to build up your sexual stamina, this toy is specifically designed to help you last longer in bed. With practice, you can improve both your performance and your confidence!
If you’re looking for other anal Fleshlight options, our guide will help you find what you need.
Feeling a little insecure about your sexual performance? Believe it or not, there’s a Fleshlight for that.
The Fleshlight STU (that’s Stamina Training Unit) is your best friend when it comes to staving off premature ejaculation. It’s designed to deliver the same intense sensations as real sex, so you can train yourself to last longer.
It can also help you improve your technique and performance, so your partner is extra impressed next time the two of you get busy.
If this sounds like a good fit for what you need, you can learn more in our Fleshlight STU review!
Important Tips For Using DIY Fleshlight
Homemade Fleshlights are very easy to use. All the same, there are a few caveats that you should be aware of before you give them a go.
One very obvious piece of advice is to make sure that the toy is clean.
A lot of the items used here aren’t exactly the most sanitary in the world.
That’s why you should thoroughly clean every piece that you use (or at least everything that comes into direct contact with your skin).
Another thing you should know is that lube is always a must.
I don’t really have to tell you that fucking a dry latex glove isn’t exactly the height of ecstasy. The same applies to a bunch of the materials you use to make homemade Fleshlights.
And this also applies to fruit and vegetables. Sure, they hold a lot of water and are soft, but that won’t be enough.
As such, you should really have some lube at the ready for your DIY jerkoff sessions.
Homemade VS Real Fleshlight: How Do They Compare?
So, those were the best homemade Fleshlight ideas out there.
But the question remains: how do these compare to actual Fleshlights?
Well, you can be pretty sure that genuine Fleshlights feel better. Seeing that they’re specifically made to please even the most pigheaded of penises, it makes sense.
Fleshlights are super silky and soft, in addition to sporting some amazing textures. It’s not something that a quickly-improvised fuck toy will match.
Only the cheap masturbator alternative will measure up in terms of quality. But a glove in a sock can’t really compete.
But the point of a homemade pussy is that it’s dirt cheap or completely free if you have everything you need on the spot. And it’s not like it feels bad in use. With enough lube, it feels great.
So for many, the availability of the DIY option far outweighs the somewhat less enjoyable experience.
Which Homemade Fleshlight Is the Best?
Every one of the ideas listed above has something going for it. What you like will depend on your preferences. So there isn’t really a best homemade Fleshlight.
Feel free to test them all out. Most of them take like a minute or two to make, after all, so you don’t have anything to lose.
But I can tell you which ones I personally liked and why. Maybe that will at least give you an idea of where to start with your DIY Fleshlight exploration.
Both Of The Towel Methods
In terms of simplicity, it hardly gets easier than this. Odds are you already have everything needed to make it, and you can make it in a flash.
In use, it feels good, but you can also grip it tighter if you want a more intense experience.
Sponge And Pringles
This one has the unexpected advantage of looking a lot like a real Fleshlight shapewise. It can help you get into your playtime pretending you’ve got a real one.
Beyond that, the sponges can provide a really cool, pushy sensation.
You can even turn the rough sides of the sponges for a more rough feeling if you want (though the soft side works well enough).
And you get to empty a can of Pringles, which is always good.
This one is an obvious choice, given that it’s specifically made for penile pleasure.
Even though they’re one-off products that you need to pay for, you can rest assured that the one time you use it will be stellar (if it’s a solid product, that is).
And even if they are disposable, you can get more than a single ride out of them by wearing a condom.
So these are the best homemade fleshlights worth your time.
For the time and effort it takes to make them, they offer some amazing pleasure and really show how creative we’ll get in order to get off in a new, cooler way.
And that’s something to admire. So get creative and enjoy!
Ready to explore more juicy guides? Check out our Fleshlight vs pocket pussy comparison.