"We help people to improve their love life with the best sex toys & education."
We Are The Naughty Ones.
The Misfits. The Rebels. The Troublemakers.
Who are "the naughty ones"?
"They are the ones who see things differently. They are not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo."
Enough with Steve Jobs reference...but it sums us up nicely, huh?
Naughty Ones are open-minded, sex-positive individuals & couples who believe that their bodies are meant to be enjoyed and explored.
They believe that sex is awesome, and cannot get enough of it.
Naughty one is anyone who is drawn to a more orgasmic life that leads to renewed variety & spice in their sexual relationships.
They don't believe that using a toy somehow makes them less of a person, quite the contrary.
Toys empower them, add variety, fix weaknesses, and lead to effortless earth-shattering orgasms!
- Maybe you're young at heart, but sometimes back disagrees?
Sex wedges are life-savers for pain-less and effort-less enhanced positions.
- Maybe wifey is a size-queen, but you're less than average?
Penis sleeves transform you into a well-hung pornstar, and you're still the one driving that thing! (vs using dildo).
- Maybe she has never orgasmed and believes squirting orgasms are a myth?
The right clit suckers or rabbit vibrators will shatter her limiting beliefs and lead to the bliss..!
- Maybe you just want to spice it up?
Vanilla sex isn't exciting anymore? Toys can transform vanilla to spicy hot overnight!
- Maybe you want to satisfy her in other ways?
...but your fingers or tongue go limp way too soon. The right toy will do the HARD work in less time letting you focus on pleasure and connection.
At SexualAlpha we have gathered the team who has the unique ability of “SENSE MAKING”.
We have skills to turn floods of information into real knowledge.
Over the years we’ve sharpened our “bullshit detectors” to effectively filter through fake reviews, lies & marketing ploys exposing the crappy toys and let ting the best toys rise above the noise.
Our mission is to help fellow kinksters to add variety, overcome sexual challenges & fulfill their deepest fantasies by finding the best sex toys for them.
We help you navigate the wild jungle of sexual wellness industry because:
- There are no regulations on sex toys, and many companies still get away by using cheap and toxic materials (jelly, for example) in their toys that cause rashes, infections, and long-term health risks.
- Amazon, eBay, AliExpress still to this day house tons of counterfeit brand goods and toxic toys.
- Most of Amazon reviews you’ve grown to trust on are fake.
- There are tons of toy companies that hide behind the great marketing (and huge affiliate commissions) to waste your hard-earned money with disappointing products.
Our goal is to become:
The #1 Adult Sex Toy Recommendation Site
The secret weapon for naughty ones who want to save time
and stress of figuring out what to buy.
Whatever sort of sex toy you need - G or P-spot toy, fantasy dildo or sex pillow — we make shopping for it easy by telling you the best one to get.
Reviews are based on rigorous research and hands-on testing by veteran sex toy experts.
We typically spend up to 40 hours - and in some cases a lot longer - researching and writing a single review article.
We look at a product from top to bottom to find the right metrics, expert articles, other people reviews, and scour the forums to uncover the truth.
So you focus only on the best things?
We look for what we think is best for most people.
We don’t look for the most feature-packed or trendy item.
We do deep-dive research to see which toy gave the best results for MOST PEOPLE to avoid us being biased with our personal preferences (everyone is different after all).
It’s hard to be disappointed by the toy that consistently performed great for 100s of people.
If the toy is best for people with specific circumstances, but not others - we point that out in the review.
That’s why you’ll always see specific recommendations - best overall, best budget, best for X in our reviews.
At SexualAlpha we believe in honesty, quality, and life-long learning.
Here’s how these qualities reflect at SexualAlpha:
- #1 — We will never recommend a bad toy. It’s simply bad business, and we’re in it for the long term. We want to earn your trust and make sure you come back again and again. Not to mention: we’re focused on adding real value to the world, not taking away from it.
- #2 — We will never accept paid placements on our site. We are 100% reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
- #3— We focus on serving YOU first. We uncover the best toys first, only then we look if they have affiliate programs (sometimes there’s not, and we still include these recommendations)
- that's why most of the guides take around 40 hours to create.
- Quality research takes time.
- We believe in this mantra - “Whatever is worth doing at all, is worth doing well."
- “The only constant is change” - Heraclitus. Toys get discontinued. Better toys are being created all the time.
- We embrace the change by updating our guides every three months.
- This ensures you always have access to the BEST of the BEST that the sexual wellness industry has to offer.
Do your affiliate commissions make you biased?
Upfront: Our writers are charged with the unbiased research first, and only after the best products are discovered, the main editor looks if there are affiliate relationships that can be made.
Finding the best products is always the first priority.
Yes, if you choose to buy the products we recommend as a result of our research, comparisons, and testing, our work is often (but not always) supported through an affiliate commission from the sex shop store when you make a purchase.
However, if you return your purchases because you’re unhappy or the recommendation was bad — we make nothing. zero. nada.
There’s no incentive for us to pick inferior products or respond to pressure from toy shops or other toy creators — in fact, we’ve flipped the balance completely.
We think this is a fair system that keeps us devoted to serving YOU (our reader) first.
The most precious thing for us is the trust we have from the readers.
If we were to recommend something because we are biased or lazy, readers would call us out and wouldn’t support our work.
In our connected society crappy services quickly get exposed.
We also invite you to fact-check our pieces - we carefully outline the time invested, the logic and data behind our conclusions.
The Manifesto From The Founder of SexualAlpha
About Dainis Graveris
Dainis Graveris is the mastermind behind SexualAlpha, but we also have a small team of writers and researchers that help to amp up the quality of our sex toy guides.