After more than 60 hours of research, including reading hundreds of reviews of 53 bestselling prostate massager models, scouring the biggest prostate forums and reviewing 12 expert opinions, we chose Nexus Revo Stealth as our top choice.
This massager has the rotating head that has caused more Super-O's than any other toy, even between beginners. It can be used with vibrations, rotations, and has remote for incredible hands-free experience.
Sexual Alpha is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
This prob’ly is not your first time looking for a prostate massager…
Yet you keep missing that elusive prostate orgasm, huh?
It’s frustrating to read other lucky bastards earth-shattering Super-O success stories while you have nothing to show for it.
I know, I’ve been there.
I kept trying toy after toy thinking IF I would just find the right prostate toy, it would just do the work for me and lead me to bliss.
I wasted hundreds of dollars with little to show for it.
Yet, I wasn’t willing to give it up.
I rocked backed and forth from “I guess my body is just different” to, I’m not gonna f*cking stop till I succeed!
I wanted to find THE PROSTATE TOY that will finally pull me over the edge. I read hundreds and hundreds of reviews.
I spent countless hours to be able to deliver this guide to you.
I guess this persistence was what led me to succeed eventually, but the transformation happened when I learned that the RIGHT PROSTATE TOYS are just 30% of the equation.
And that’s why 99.9% of men fail.
Yes, the right toy is a CRUCIAL ingredient to succeed, but it’s only part of it.
Oh, and even worse if you’ve been trying to do it with just your fingers, you also set yourself for the failure.
Yeah…in theory it’s possible to achieve PO with fingers.
In practice… well… your fingers will get sore and tired first.
You can get enhanced penile orgasm, but nothing more.
What are the 3 crucial ingredients to reach prostate orgasm?
Think of it as a three-legged stool.
Remove one leg and you get a wobbly foundation.
Those three ingredients are:
- The right toy + the right lube with it
- The right arousal
- The right process (together with right expectations)
The reason you’ve failed so far is because you missed one of these.
In this guide, we’ll focus on finding the right prostate massager.
I’ve got two other guides that will answer the other two questions.
I’ll link to them at the end of the article.
You Get What You Pay For: The Best Prostate Massagers Cost Money
I want to stress this point too.
The best prostate massager is especially important when you’re a beginner.
Pros can achieve prostate orgasm just with perineum (taint), nipple stimulation and right breathing.
They couldn't care less about the prostate toy.
But it took them YEARS to get there.
As a beginner…
The one who has never broken the glass ceiling to the bliss…
You need all the best tools to increase your chances of success.
The true and best prostate massagers I will recommend (there are two of them… technically 3 I guess) cost money.
One cost in $100 range, other costs $100–$200 range, third one…even more.
I’ll give recommendations to cheap knockoff massagers you can play around with, but don’t expect mind-blowing Super-Os from them.
Expect enhanced penile orgasm.
Which is cool.
A thing you shove up your ass is rarely ever in the budget.
I get it.
Don’t get one if it’s going to hurt you financially.
Wait instead until you have some disposable income to burn.
Fool around with cheap prostate massagers (without high expectations), but proper prostate toys are absolutely a must for successful prostate play.
What Are The Best Prostate Massagers To (Almost) Guarantee Your Chances of Success?
In total there here are four different varieties of massagers:
- #1 — Manual Prostate Massagers
- #2 — Vibrating Prostate Massagers
- #3 — Vibrating Prostate Massagers with Remote Control (Hands-free)
- #4 — Vibrating Prostate Massagers with “Come Hither” or Rotation Motion
There are pros and cons of each and you should know them before we go to individual massagers review.
#1 — Manual Prostate Massagers
These are massagers that don’t have any motor, electronics with it.
The great thing is that they are a lot less likely to break. Life-span can be very long, especially if you buy the #1 recommendation I suggest.
That thing will NEVER BREAK.
Also Aneros, for example, gives LIFETIME guarantee for their manual massagers.
The downside is that it’s not gonna be hands-free experience (unless you can attach it to a fucking machine that is…but that’s $400 extra).
You can get tons of cheap Aneros knockoffs or angled glass dildos that will give you SOME sensations.
This is what most people settle with because of the cheap price.
It’s okay, it’s still a good testing ground.
#2 — Vibrating Prostate Massagers
There are usually hard plastic or silicone massagers that vibrate and you can switch between different vibration settings.
Many people buy cheap vibrating prostate toys on Amazon and again wonder why it doesn’t do a lot to them.
It’s fun to play around a bit but won’t do much unless you invest in a good rumbling motor (which costs).
#3 — Vibrating Prostate Massagers With Remote Control
Navigating the buttons while this thing is up to your ass, gets difficult if you don’t have a willing partner to help out.
Remote control comes to help.
With a good vibrating prostate massager you can just relax, take the position and focus on sensations.
Now, we’re getting closer to increasing your chances of discovering that Super-O.
Many newbies have succeeded with good prostate toys like these…
#4 — Vibrating Prostate Massager with the “Come Hither” or Rotation Motion
After reading hundreds and hundreds of reviews and forum entries, I discovered that the prostate toy with moving tip gave the most success to the beginners.
Some succeeded with manual stimulation.
Some succeeded with vibrations.
But most successes came from a vibrating prostate massager that had this movement motion imitating the come hither finger pressing motion against the prostate.
These are the MOST EXPENSIVE and most likely to BREAK prostate toys.
There are usually dual motors involved and that rotation, movement motion tends to break after a while.
It can be 3 months, 6 months, 2 years, but they WILL BREAK.
Only a matter of time.
It’s the same as with the car.
You don’t expect the car to run forever without repair, maintenance.
The silver lining?
Usually, these toys come with a 1-year warranty.
Which means if you plunk down that kind of money…
You better use it OFTEN…!
Make sure it breaks within the 1 year and you get the new model or can ask to return the money.
Oh, and also there are some ninja DIY guys who know how to fix the most common breakage…so you can also get it fixed if the warranty expires.
Okay, let’s jump to the specifics to determine the best prostate massager.
Side-by-Side Comparison of The Best Prostate Massagers
This chart should come handy… but let me explain it first.
Vital: Don’t buy sexual wellness products on Amazon. You won’t get a warranty and chances are high you’ll get counterfeit product that is lower quality and from possibly toxic materials. Instead buy from original creators or from trusted sources we’ve identified.
Notice that from left to right I arranged manually to the most advanced “Come Hither” motion massagers.
My top 3 recommendations are marked by and yellow color (I’ll explain why later in the article).
There is also PaloQueath massager included as the cheapest version (not recommended for PO’s, but good enough to fool around with).
I’ll include more cheap alternatives and Aneros type knockoff items at the end of the guide (if you’re on the budget for now).
Here’s a quick rundown of each prostate massager:
- Aneros Helix Syn — this is the most popular of all Aneros models because of its small girth. It’s good if you know how to manipulate it to hit the P-spot perfectly.
- Aneros Progasm — this is a popular bigger model which is more forgiving for hitting the right spot. The thing with Aneros is that you really need to find the best size massager for you, many people buy 4–5 Aneros till they find the right one for them…
- nJoy Magic Wand (Best Manual Toy)— I believe this prostate toy should be in every sex-toy collection, because of it’s versatility and the fact that it will last for a lifetime. It weighs around 1kg, is angled just the right way to give the right stimulation and its unique size ensures it will work for EVERYBODY (tall, short…you’ll hit the spot with this wand)… and yeah, it’s perfect for G-spot stimulation (yep…squirting).
- Aneros Vice — yes, it’s Aneros and it vibrates, but you get very little for that steep price… I don’t recommend it.
- Lelo Bruno — Just an honorary mention. It’s an older model that came before Hugo. It’s great, but if you get something from the high-end, you should get Hugo with the remote. Bruno is exactly the same, just no remote.
- Desire Luxury Desire — Yeah, the price for what you get is unbeatable. Get it if you want to fool around, but don’t expect too much. I would recommend it if you are curious to check if you like vibrations at all before buying something quality like Hugo.
- Lovense Edge — another honorary mention. Don’t get it, please. It has an adjustable head, phone app…it looks great on the paper. But it doesn’t work — it breaks, Bluetooth connection doesn’t hold, vibrations not rumbly…but buzzy. Oh, Lovense Hush vibrating butt plug, unfortunately, doesn’t do any better. Avoid them.
- Lelo Hugo (Runner Up) — If you like vibrations Hugo, has the most powerful ones. You’ll get both prostate and perineum stimulation. It’s a great model, the only complaint some men have is that it doesn’t hit the spot quite right. But these are more exceptions, perfect for 98%.
- Lelo Loki Wave — this is a popular prostate toy for couples play. It’s doesn’t have remote, but it has the unique feature of “Come Hither” moving head (insane sensations)
- Nexus Revo Stealth (Our Pick) — this is a newer version from Nexus Revo 2 and the biggest update is remote. After reading hundreds of reviews, this is the one toy that gave the most POs and Super-O’s across the board. This and the Magic Wand. The greatest features? — rotating head (the key factor) and killer battery life (10h). (sorry, the price is $220 as of now, mistake from my end)
Okay, now you can check the spreadsheet fully and compare how everything holds:
Now, let’s dive deeper to discuss the best options in detail:
- #1 — Aneros Prostate Massagers (The Big Picture)
- #2 — The Sorcery of nJoy Magic Wand
- #3 — Lelo Luxury Prostate Massagers
- #4 — The Magic & Precautions With Nexus Revo Stealth
- #5 — Affordable Starter Prostate Massagers (Budget Alternatives)
#1 — Aneros Prostate Massager (The Big Picture)
Aneros is the company that started it all.
Aneros were the first company to create the first prostate massagers in 1990s.
Hence you will always hear about Aneros whenever prostate milking is involved.
But men have various experiences with Aneros toys.
I mean, they work, but they require a quite steep learning curve for most.
You may get lucky with the size, but mostly you won’t.
Maybe on 3–4th time.
Oh, and newer, smaller Aneros Progasm Jr.($10 cheaper than original Progasm) hits the spot just right for some.
But Aneros are precision tools. Great for pros. Not so great for newbies.
Which is why I don’t recommend Aneros unless you know your prostate well.
Oh, and the reason why I link to LoveHoney (not Amazon) is that Aneros does not have any authorized resellers on Amazon nor eBay.
Meaning: If you buy through Amazon, you won’t get a warranty. Just FYI.
If you want to get more help choosing the right size Aneros…here’s a helpful Aneros prostate massager guide.
But let’s move on to a better option (in my mind):
#2 — The Sorcery of nJoy Magic Wand (Author’s Choice for Manual Stimulation)
Okay, so why does this weird metal piece get raving recommendations across the board?
Because it simply works:
- It’s ergonomic — you don’t need to arch your hands and wrists in very weird positions.
- It’s heavy — it’s 1kg, of medical grade stainless steel, which means you can manipulate it with a light press of a finger and get desired pressure.
- Since it’s steel, you can use silicone lube with it and forget about the need for continuous lubrication.
- It will work for everyone — the two-sized heads, the length ensure that no matter how deep your P-spot is, you will be able to hit it. If you get the big head in, it will ensure that you don’t even need to be precise — it will hit the spot!
And finally, you can use it with your wifey.
This Magic Wand is the most popular prostate toy across the board that has given most women their FIRST squirting G-spot orgasm.
It’s pricey, but it will last for the lifetime and the only regret I have is — that I didn’t get it earlier.
Here’s how it looks like in real life:
The only downside is that nJoy wand doesn’t come with instruction manual…
Some tips for using Magic Wand effectively:
- Warm up with the smaller end, but the real fireworks start once you move up to the larger end. All I can say is — Man up and do it! You’ll thank me later. Move slowly, gently, use lots of lube and you’ll get there.
- Lay on your stomach (the wedge is handy here) and keep the other end of the wand between your legs to make it a hands-free experience. The wand’s own weight will keep the ball pressed against your prostate. Then just relax and wait for things to happen…
- When the wand is inserted laying on the side (fetal position) manipulate the wand with 1–2 fingers pressing very lightly. If the large end is inserted you’ll find the big ball to hit the P-spot easily. Use the wand’s weight to your advantage.
Final warning: Don’t get the Wand on Amazon. You’ll find the cheapest price there, but you may get knockoff versions.
LoveHoney is reliable and has a 30-day return policy (just in case).
Honestly, I cannot recommend the wand enough.
Don’t forget to apply plenty of Lube!
If you use your fingers or metal, glass prostate toy, you can use Pjur Silicone Anal Glide or Wet Platinum. Silicone is the thickest and last the longest. But if you have silicone prostate massager you cannot use it. (great for njoy wand though.)
Also…even baby oil straight from grocery store will work great (or coconut oil). The great thing about having metal wand…lube is not an issue.
Whatever you use, don't use Astroglide.
Astroglide is basically like the lowest quality lube you can get and it contains glycerin, which tends to create weird reactions to people.
#3 — Lelo Hugo , Bruno & Loki Luxury Prostate Massagers (Runner Up Choice)
Okay, it’s time for the serious boys.
Lelo is famous for its high quality, and while Lelo Hugo holds for quite a bit…
Lelo Loki Wave tends to break. The reason for it is simple — there are just a lot of gimmicks going on with the Wave model that CAN go wrong.
There is Come Hither motion… plus, another motor for perineum (taint) vibrations.
For that reason, if you’re looking for the Lelo Loki type model, consider their previous, cheaper model Loki Original.
It’s without the perineum vibrations, without the Hither motion.. and costs $170 (around $50 less).
The better bang for the buck.
But… if you’re plunking down serious cash for your prostate satisfaction, why not go for hands-free remote Lelo Hugo?
That’s what I recommend.
Lelo Hugo has the strongest rumbly vibrations and has intuitive SenseMotion remote that just works.
Here’s how it looks like:
It holds fairly long too — approx 2 hours.
It’s similar to the L’Amourose Rosa prostate massager that has been discontinued (if you’ve been around for a while you may know it).
The only concern?
If you’re a bit larger than average sized man…
This leads me to advise that if you know that your P-spot is deeper, further inside, it might not hit the spot perfectly.
Still, this is one of the best prostate toys I’ve used… AFTER Nexus Revo Stealth…
#4 — The Magic & Precautions With Nexus (Author’s Choice For Everyone)
Yep, you heard it…
Nexus Revo Stealth is the #1 prostate massager that has generated the most POs and Super-O’s.
“It’s a bit pricey, but I’d pay twice what I did knowing the experiences it’s given me.”
The proper prostate toys are 1/3 of the core ingredients to get there…and this one is the best one that does it.
Here’s what it does:
You might have heard about Nexus Revo 2, Slim and Intense models. They are all fairly similar, just they don’t have the remote.
Sorry, the price seems to be $220 now. I guess it was discount at the time.
You’ll notice the two key features in Nexus Revo:
- Use time is up to 10 hours
- And it has a two-speed rotating shaft.
Now, this is a game-changer.
It’s fairly girthy, but it HITS the spot!
Here’s helpful review video from LoveHoney:
How to use it?:
I use it in the simplest form.
I forget about the perineum vibration and use the slowest rotating pace for the shaft.
All I do is — I slip it inside, turn on the lowest setting (hit the button once), just lie back and periodically tense my PC muscle a bit.
Think 10–20% tension…very light…
Just to increase the pressure a little bit from time to time.
Be careful with cleaning though. It’s splash-proof, not waterproof.
Best to use anti-bacterial wipe for it.
Okay, sounds great… WHAT’S THE CATCH?
Unfortunately, there is one.
These Nexus Revos tend to break.
The rotating head is the one that usually gives in after few months…or later.
Well, you need to work around it.
Use their 1-Year warranty (which is the reason you should buy it from an authorized seller like Lovehoney, NOT the Amazon).
Honestly, in your place, if you buy it, I would make sure that you use it a lot.
Not buy it…then use it once every few months and BAM! A 1-year warranty has expired.
If you won’t be using it actively, then go for Magic Wand.
I dare you to break that thing, haha.
In the worst case, you can fix it. Here’s an amazing DIY fix tutorial.
And it’s worth the hassle because there is no better massager out there YET.
Oh…and make sure you use water-based lube with it.
Sliquid Sassy lube has proven to be the most enjoyable across a wide range of anal play lovers (glycerin-free, paraben-free).
Watch out for anything that contains glycerin though (like Astroglide or K-Y). A lot of guys have reactions to it, and will suddenly have a very strong urge to run to the toilet and move the bowels.
It's not meant for anal play and will cause painful burning sensation which may give wrong impression that anal play is painful.
When in fact, it was just the wrong lube.
#5 — Affordable Starter Prostate Massagers (Budget Alternatives)
“But Dainis… I cannot afford to shell out $100–$200 for a prostate massager…”
Don’t expect too much…BUT:
In that case, you need to go for cheap Aneros knockoffs…and a cheap vibrating prostate massager…
And you will need to spend more time to learn how to manipulate these things.
The good thing is that even if you don’t get a prostate orgasm, using massager you’ll get ENHANCED PENILE ORGASM either way!!!
Which is actually my recommendation for how you approach prostate play.
Most guys achieve their first PO on average within 1 year.
If there’s so much failed tries why do guys do it?
Because, in the end, there is always mini-reward when you do stroke your penis.
You’ll shoot ropes of semen and orgasm will last longer, be more intense than usual.
Warning: When shopping for a cheap vibrating prostate massager look for non-porous and silicone toys. You don’t want to get bad reactions because of shitty material. Sex toy industry is highly unregulated, so you’ll find lots of bad quality, toxic prostate toys on Amazon.
Desire Luxury Desire Rechargeable Remote Control Prostate Massager (Best Budget Option)
With this product you'll get safe material (silicone), remote control and 8 modes with 12 intensity levels.
You'll get 60 minutes of play and USB rechargeable cord. It's shape is similar to Nexus Revo, but don't make a mistake, you cannot get the same results from 3–4x cheaper toy.
But if you're on the fence, this is a good enough option to dabble with and get some promising results.
Read more about the model here.
The upside with cheap models is that you can buy 4–5 models and learn what you like…and maybe some toy sticks and does magic.
But I do not recommend it, chances are much higher with proven models.
Icicles No #46 Glass Butt Plug ($20 range)
The head of this baby is 1" girth, which makes it a fun toy to walk around with…or just warm up with.
It’s a cheaper version from njoy Pure Plug (since it’s glass) and can be tons of fun.
Do you know what a butt plug will give you that Pure Wand & vibrating massager wont?
The answer is: a hands-free prostate stimulation during intercourse 😉
Pipedream Icicles, in general, are cool and cheap.
Doc Johnson Silicone Butt Plug (Mood Naughty) — ($20–30 range)
You must be careful with Doc Johnson as many toys they make are non-body safe.
However, on Shevibe shop you’ll find only body-safe toys and this silicone plug is handy.
- The small model is 3" long, 1" wide for $16.
- Medium is 3.5" long, 1" wide.
- Large is 5.5" long, 1.5" wide.
If you know your P-spot location, you can hit it great with this plug and walk around with it.
Lovehoney Booty Buddy Silicone Butt Plug — $13
Booty Buddy is a small angled butt plug that will be easy to get for newbies and makes a good anal training toy while hitting the P-spot very well.
Tons of raving reviews for this one.
This seems to be a cheap alternative to Aneros Vice.
It is powered with AAA battery, made from silicone…
Length and girth are very similar to Vice, just there is one more ripple added.
Bringing It All Together
We’re done with the toy part…
So I hope you’ll be able to get either:
- njoy Pure Wand for manual stimulation + silicone lube
- …or Nexus Revo Stealth for hands-free almost guaranteed PO + proper water-based lube.
That’s when you’ll cover 1/3 of the keys that are required to reach PO’s and Super-O’s.
You might be natural and reach your PO just by fooling around with these, but chances are you need to work on other 2 ingredients.
- #1 — The proper prostate toy + lube = covered
- #2 — The right arousal = still to go.
- #3 — The right process (together with right expectations) = still to go.
You can learn about the other steps on our prostate orgasm guide.
Since you read till the end, I want to reward you…
I've made this little infographic for you that shows the prostate milking step milestones for easier measurement of your progress. (click right --> save as).
That’s it, folks! Hope you’ll be able to invest in the best prostate massager and order it so once the How-To guide is revised, you can move straight to the action.
Keep in mind, it takes time and rewiring of the brain. It’s not hit/go like with ordinary ejaculation.
This is a new journey…
But the pleasure you get is out of this world…