I’ve been practicing NoFap and semen retention since Nov 2, 2018.
It’s been a transforming experience.
I love the results so much that I am adding it as my life-long practice.
But it’s much trickier than I originally thought.
It’s not just a black and white list of NoFap benefits as everyone at community preaches.
I was one of the preachers.
I was so excited about early results, that I got over-optimistic.
And then it happened.
I got into challenges and it took me two more months of reading books, avoiding my toys (I had a pocket pussy like the ones here), scouring the web, and lots of trial and error to figure out how to practice NoFap and semen retention THE RIGHT WAY.
With the right way I mean:
It’s NOT about one week reboot, 30 or even 90 day challenge.
It’s about successfully implementing no porn diet, semen retention, and sexual energy transmutation in your day-to-day life.
But I’m getting ahead of myself.
Let me share you my experience step by step.
I documented how I felt every day during these 99 days, so the experiment is pretty thorough.
After I share my story, I’ll give you my best tips on how to implement semen retention practice in your life and even learn how to do non-ejaculatory orgasms.
You won’t ever need to ejaculate again!
Instead you’ll cherry-pick the times you choose to do so knowing clearly the consequences.
I suggest to read from start to finish, but you can always jump around to your interesting sections.
Table of Contents
What is NoFap?
The term ‘NoFap’ simply means practicing restraint from indulging in self-pleasure.
Today, it is a renowned movement that encourages people to practice abstinence to overcome sexual impulses and desires. To an extent, it also helps individuals overcome their addiction to pornographic material and media.
The whole idea started in a Reddit thread, where more people eventually gave input on their success stories.
By 2012, former porn addict and web designer Alexander Rhodes created a community forum to cater to individuals intending to refrain from masturbating long-term and recover from porn addiction.
Is NoFap Beneficial?
People within the NoFap community believe that masturbation abstinence can have many physical, mental, and emotional benefits. Among these include:
- higher testosterone levels
- reduced anxiety and stress
- increased stamina and muscle growth
- improved self-confidence
- increased amount and quality of sperm
- improved physical performance
- better sleep patterns
- and so much more…
What Are The Actual Benefits Of Not Ejaculating?
When men don’t masturbate for 7 days their testosterone levels increase by 45.7%1.
No, you won’t get superpowers.
But you’ll learn how to charge, access the sexual energy reservoir, which has the potential to give you 20-30% extra energy every day (no scientific backing, just my humble estimation).
But it’s not that simple.
You cannot just stop masturbating and hope that all the good results will magically appear.
You gotta practice.
You gotta learn about your body.
You need to be patient.
And then: with the right attitude you WILL get results that CAN transform your life.
Now…I am a believer.
And I am never giving this up.
My goal now is to ejaculate only when it’s really needed – like conceiving a baby or when my girl really, really begs for it.
Will I fail sometimes?
Accidents happen and there is a steep learning curve.
But now I know that this stuff is real.
You can access 20-30% extra energy and you can have HEALTHY non-ejaculatory orgasms at the same time.
There is simply no need to ejaculate.
Why would you waste over 200 nutrients that are in semen for no good reason?
What Research Says
From a scientific perspective, there’s no conclusive evidence to solidify the truth of these benefits. Most researchers discount these claims as something that doesn’t affect the human body long-term.
Yes, not masturbating for a week can increase testosterone levels by 45.7%. But, people tend to forget that the study’s sample size was small.
A much larger study2 with more respondents found masturbation to be the likely cause of increased testosterone in the body.
Another benefit debunked was that abstinence creates higher-quality sperm.
In 2018, research3 suggested that people who refrain from self-pleasure have better sperm motility. However, while true, abstinence for more extended periods can cause it to decline, according to another source4
As for myself, I’ve had a journey of finding out the real effects of abstaining.
99 Days NoFap Timeline
Day 1: NoFap Reboot
I found NoFap site and Reddit group quickly, because deep down I knew it was porn that caused problems.
You see, I’m 30 and I never went without ejaculation for more than 3-4 days. I was a porn addict, even if not a chronic one (or so I thought), but whenever I wanted a release I turned to porn and fapped away.
Since 19, I have been working from home. I always had space to watch porn during the day.
I never thought it to be an issue until I read what porn does to your brain.
Then and there I decided not to ejaculate and watch porn for 99 days.
I would still have sex with my girlfriend, just I won’t ejaculate.
I told Nastja about the plan.
I was energised by the idea and benefits I would gain.
Day 3: Adding More Challenges
My girl left for a week to visit her family in Ukraine, so I had all the time for myself.
I decided to add more challenges to make the results even better.
I read the book “Never Binge Again” and stopped all the junk-food.
I committed myself to drink one green cocktail and do one 30-min home workout (P90X) every day.
Had good results quickly, because I had the base already… Feelin’ good.
1 Week Of NoFap
I was on fire!
I felt my energy and willpower increase.
NoFap Reboot + Green cocktails + Workout = Explosive results.
Overall I felt more positive and grounded.
Surprisingly I wasn’t even feeling horny.
My commitment was strong.
2 Weeks Of NoFap
This was the time of the highest peak!
I drank all the Nofap benefits articles up and felt – manly, confident, energetic, productive, and with high sexual drive!
Nastja arrived back and we had the best sex yet (no ejaculation)!
I felt so confident, so powerful, so present.
It was unbelievable.
Now I could make all the hardest standing positions, even carrying her and fucking at the same time.
I could control my hardness on command and survive fine without ejaculating (I was actively training my PC muscles).
Nastja said that my look and the overall vibe was much more confident than ever.
Week 3: Trouble Begins
Till this time it was all smooth sailing.
I had a crazy sex drive and we were having as much sex as we where when we first met each other.
But then Nastja got cold and a few days later I fell down too.
Together with that I had challenges at work and I found myself repeatedly with low energy.
I stopped seeing the crazy benefits I saw initially.
Yes, I still had energy and I didn’t get as depressed as I did before, but something was missing.
I wondered, I guess I reached the peak, and I wouldn’t get any more energy?
There were also urges. As the man behind SexualAlpha, I did need to research sex related stuff which leads to accidental naked pictures.
One time I watched a movie which had a sexy actress and I did fell into a trap of researching naked pictures of her.
I allowed these urges for a few minutes with a promise to myself that I won’t touch my penis.
NoFap, means NoFap even if I was walking the gray area.
30 Days Of Nofap
Stagnation continued. I actively restarted my reading to understand what was going on.
I read Mantak Chia books on Taoist sex secrets, I re-read Napoleon Hill “Sex Transmutation” chapter and scoured the web.
From Mantak Chia I picked up how to have a non-ejaculatory orgasm with 3 finger lock method.
This is how 3 Finger Lock Method works:
You masturbate by yourself and right before ejaculation you press the three middle fingers into the perineum just in front of the anus, just hard enough to prevent semen from coming out.
I thought I had unlocked the holy grail of semen retention + non-ejaculatory male orgasms!
Win/win all around!
Or so I thought.
A few days later I started feeling stagnant energy in my lower belly.
I freaked out.
Something was wrong!
I felt crushed.
The crazy benefits I was getting in the first 2 weeks were no longer at sight and on top of that I started having problems!
Thankfully, sex drive was still there, but this time when my girl teased me to cum on her belly, I decided to do so.
Yep, I celebrated my first month of noFap and semen retention by ejaculating.
Talk about the upset.
I just knew I was doing something wrong if my lower belly was hurting.
I needed to rethink my strategy, regroup and start all over.
In progress… Yep, started growing beard.
60 Days Of NoFap
Remember, I never relapsed back to porn.
I did renew masturbating to practice non-ejaculatory orgasms, but after a 30-day failure, I decided to stop any stimulation again.
Until I figure out what to do.
I read again Mantak Chia book “Multi-Orgasmic Man” and this time I didn’t discard the woo-woo stuff in there.
You see, he was telling that any stagnant energy causes trouble.
And I felt it in my lower belly.
Now I knew there must be something else to it.
Then in yet another book, I read that 3 finger lock method I was using for non-ejaculatory orgasms was a bad long-term solution since it was forcefully stopping the flow.
If I wanted to have sustainable non-ejaculatory orgasms, I needed to learn to do so naturally with my PC muscles.
I got introduced to Qi Gong and Multicosmic Orbit exercise.
The idea is that you rotate your sexual energy instead of letting it sit in your genitals.
The second month was full of trial and error. I did ejaculate several times when practicing to achieve non-ejaculatory orgasm.
I didn’t lose all semen however, my PC muscle was getting stronger and I lost a few drops here and there, but not the whole load.
Still my energy wasn’t skyrocketing, it was fluctuating.
Good news were that again I started feeling better and better in my whole body.
The craziest experience where I saw that sexual transmutation isn’t just woo-woo stuff, happened like this:
I was working on my computer when I started feeling pain in my belly.
Pain like when you work out your abs real hard and they hurt badly the next day.
But I haven’t done any ab exercise.
What was going on?
I was confused and little scared, but decided that right after my energy rotation exercise I will take a nap.
I hoped nap would help the pain go away.
But maybe I should see a doctor, I wondered.
For 15-20 min I did the exercise of rotating my energy from genitals, up to the spine to head and then safely storing it in my belly.
As I finished the exercise and stood up, I felt that something had changed.
That’s when I realised:
The pain in the belly had gone away!
This energy rotation thingie was for real!
99 Days: NoFap Results
I’m not sure if I can say I successfully completed this challenge.
Did I succeed at not ejaculating for 99 days?
Did I succeed at not masturbating for 99 days?
Did I succeed to quit porn indefinitely?
Oh yes, a checkbox for this one.
I didn’t succeed in my initial goal, but I got so much more.
The last month was spent actively learning Qi Gong and Sexual Kung-fu.
I reached my first multiple non-ejaculatory orgasms.
I learned how to rejuvenate my body quickly with Qi Gong.
I finally perfected my system to be able to practice semen retention and sexual transmutation as part of my daily ritual.
Is NoFap Worth It? Does NoFap Work?
Hell, yes! Even if you just detox yourself from porn for a while the results are incredible!
You can go as crazy or as sane as you want. You can undergo one month challenge every year.
But if you ask me, the benefits are the highest when you adopt this as a life-long practice.
Challenges will give temporary results.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
Top 5 NoFap & Semen Retention Benefits
I use both terms “Nofap” & “Semen Retention” interchangeably because to me I cannot separate one from another.
#1 – Increased Sexual Power
Never again you’ll have trouble with arousal.
You’ll get turned on easily, even too easily.
You can forget about erectile disfunction, your challenge will be with premature ejaculation 🙂
Instead of looking for a crutch with porn, you’ll want to go out and work on creating real relationships and sexual connection.
Kheh, that’s why make sure you learn how to really satisfy a woman in bedroom…
Before you start researching what is the best pocket pussy in the market 😀
#2 – Increased Confidence and Manliness
Your sexual desire will be out of the roof.
But because you will have practiced overcoming those animal urges, you’ll be able to intentionally decide whether and when you act on them.
You’ll feel like a man and never at the mercy of your urges.
You’ll be in control.
Now I love to demonstrate to Nastja how I’m getting hard just from the naked sight of her. Afterwards I just put penis back in my pants and walk away. I’m in control.
This feels incredible. Somehow I feel proud of my penis now and I vibrate the confidence.
It’s hard to explain, but this manliness will also allow you to be more adventurous to undertake new challenges and believe in yourself to stick through them.
#3 – No More Brain Fog
I remember before this challenge I regularly experienced low energy, brain fog and irritability.
No more. Yes, I do get tired, but mind just seems to be working better. It makes new connections easier, I can read and work for longer.
If previously I enjoyed high highs and low lows often, now it’s more of a steady, calm and consistent line.
It might feel less exciting, but it’s a lot better way to live a life in my opinion.
#4 – Increased Positivity And Calmness
This is a biggie. When I regularly masturbated I felt the waves of depression coming to me 1-2x a week. I hated it.
Now when I don’t ejaculate for 1-2 weeks I feel consistent positive calmness in my days. When I did fail and ejaculated I could guarantee that for the next 3-4 days I will argue with my girl about something meaningless.
I also knew I will have at least a wasted day where I won’t be able to push myself to do any work.
It’s funny and also scary in the retrospect. But the correlation is so clear when I review my daily NoFap log.
#5 – Increased Self-Respect
I constantly felt ashamed of my porn addiction.
When you say to yourself, Never again!, however…
You’ll start respecting yourself more. A lot more.
You’ll feel like a man.
A man who keeps his word.
How To Actually Stop Masturbating And Watching Porn?
First of all, let me salute you for asking this question in the first place!
The first step to recovery is admitting that there is a problem.
Not gonna lie, it’s not easy to change years of bad conditioning and overcome your animal urges.
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
The easiest way to succeed is when you have a big enough why.
For example, I used my shame when seeing my girl sad to push myself to action.
But the other motivation is when you read success stories and get excited about the idea of life transformation.
- What if this stuff works and I get 30% more energy?
- What if I would have an insatiable sexual drive?
- What if I would feel more confident and be more attractive to girls?
- What if..?
These questions can trigger your why.
Maybe you are tired from not being able to get a girlfriend, a promotion or launch your new business?
Maybe it’s time to declare:
Whatever it is, just set a date and START.
You can make a written agreement with yourself and sign it.
You can look at yourself in the mirror staring into your left eye and announce:
Starting today for the next 30 days I will stop ANY sexual stimulation.
I can. I will. I must.
I can do anything I set my mind to!I am fucking unstoppable!
Remember, you don’t need to be great to start, but you need to start to be great.
Find Accountability Buddy & Join The Community
To increase your chances of success you need to have peers to support you when you’re weak!
Ideally, you would set a challenge with your best buddy and agree on the consequences if you fail.
It could be monetary, like paying 50-100$ if you fail. It could be something humiliating. It must be something that triggers you emotionally.
You need accountability and pressure to follow through.
There are three online Reddit communities I would recommend:
The bigger the movements get though, the more general they become.
Choose to your liking, just know that NoFap subreddit will claim the most superpowers and cheesy benefits.
Semen retention subreddit is the most down to earth and objective community.
Here’s my recommendation:
When you start, join NoFap and PornFree.
Go with the buzz and excitement.
You’ll need it to get started.
After the first 30 days however graduate to Semen Retention community.
You’ll need it if you want to implement semen retention as your lifelong habit, not just a challenge.
How To Deal With Urges To Relapse?
In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable.
Don’t hope that you’ll avoid all the roadblocks. Prepare for them to come and half of the battle will be won.
Here are my top 3 recommendations:
Use it when feeling depressed, rejected or about to relapse.
When you press the button, it will show motivational quotes, success stories of those ahead of you.
#2 – Interact with Community
Ask questions, find people who are at the same stage as you are.
Knowing that you are not alone and that there are people who’ve overcome those urges helps so much to keep going.
#3 – Get the Blood Flowing
When you feel the urge it’s because your sexual energy had concentrated around your genital area.
If you’re hard then your blood has concentrated around your genitals as well.
You need to move that energy and blood around..!:
- Go for a run or gym
- Jump around and breathe through your nose deeply and heavily.
- Stand up, hold your breath and contract all your muscles (especially butt muscles). This will move blood quickly to other body parts. Repeat till you feel calm.
Are There Any Risks to NoFap?
The short answer is NO.
There are no associated risks with skipping out on self-pleasure.
Some people may experience irritation or frustration. But that’s just part of the withdrawal process.
Is Masturbation Healthier than NoFap?
Again, there’s not much scientific research to back up the supposed benefits of masturbation abstinence. However, more studies support the idea of masturbating as a much healthier and safer behavior when done in moderation.
For example, a study found that men who ejaculated around 21 times within a month had a reduced chance of getting prostate cancer by 20%. This statistic compares to men who ejaculate less than 10 times, with a sample size of 32,000.
There’s no clear explanation as to why, though. Urologists suggest that regular ejaculation releases harmful chemicals and substances in semen. As a result, it reduces the likelihood of prostate cancer developing.
But, subsequent research garnered a different outcome. So, in conclusion, masturbating may or may not impact prostate health.
And as of now, the verdict is still out on the matter.
Learn How To Have Male Multiple Orgasms Without Ejaculation
Okay, so you are seeing crazy benefits from semen retention!
You are having immense amounts of energy with sexual transmutation!
But… you feel like something is missing…
You miss those few glorious seconds of orgasm, don’t you?
That’s the one thing you gave up and it hurts.
But what if…?
(Yes, that question again…)
What if you could have all the energy AND you could have orgasms at the same time..?
But why settle with a few second orgasm?
Why not double, triple the length or even achieve 30 min orgasms?
That’s what Taoists preach and Dave Asprey achieved himself too.
I haven’t gotten to true full-body extended orgasms, but I have achieved several 10-15 sec orgasms that moved from my genitals to the spine and to the head.
Oh, and no ejaculation, did I mention that?
Here are the steps:
WARNING: You should know that you’ll probably accidentally ejaculate while trying to learn to achieve non-ejaculatory orgasm.
I failed around 10 times and many times I lost only a few drops of semen. It’s a new skill you are learning, but the benefits are pretty “orgasmic” (wink,wink).
#1 – Understand that Ejaculation and Orgasm Are Separated Things
You might understand it in theory, but deep down you don’t believe me, right..? After all, how could you?
For all your life ejaculation and orgasm have been inseparable things!
Here’s a quick way to experience orgasm without ejaculation (not a permanent solution).
Three Finger Lock Technique:
- You arouse yourself close to the ejaculation. Once you feel you reach the point of no return, stop the stimulation and…
- Locate the perineum just in front of the anus and use your three middle fingers to press hard enough to prevent semen from coming out. Do it a few seconds before semen would come out. One finger should press right on the middle, and the other two should press on the sides to ensure you’ve fully blocked the exit.
- Hold the fingers tight while enjoying an extended orgasm without semen coming out.
You’ve achieved your first non-ejaculatory orgasm!
However this is not a healthy way of doing it.
You should massage your perineum and balls after to relax the area.
Don’t do it more than a few times.
I wanted to show you this exercise just so you would know and believe that non-ejaculatory orgasm is possible!
Now you’re ready for the next step.
#2 – Train Your PC Muscles With Kegel Exercises
Thanks to Arnold Kegel we have the exercises to strengthen our pelvic floor with natural means.
This exercise is a key component to achieve non-ejaculatory male orgasm and be able to last longer in the bedroom.
After you’re done with the NoFap challenge, you’ll need it, because you won’t be able to last long enough! But it’s a great challenge to have.
You can locate PC muscles by going to the toilet and stopping your pee. Yep, that’s the one.
Ideally you would start doing Kegel exercises right after you start your NoFap challenge, because it takes time to build this muscle up.
You should do them every day 10-15 minutes and mix between 3 types of contractions:
- 50 quick squeezes and releases
- 30 three to five sec squeeze and hold
- 10 ten to twenty second squeeze and hold.
Start slow and build up the length of contractions over time.
You can set 3 reminders on phone and do it for 5 minutes each time while reading, eating or driving somewhere.
Here are my 3 favorite ways when and how to train PC muscles:
- When I go to take a leak – You’ll have some trouble in the beginning isolating just the PC muscle, so training it during toilet breaks serves as a great trigger to work on it. I usually stop myself for peeing five times, counting slowly to 10 and then releasing.
- When masturbating – This is a dangerous one, so promise to yourself that you won’t get carried away. But I’ve found that when starting out contractions when the penis is limp are good, but over time it loses it’s effectiveness. It’s much harder to squeeze your PC muscle when you are hard and excited. Use it! Get yourself to 70-80% aroused and squeeze PC muscle and hold for 20 seconds. Wait till it’s limp and arouse yourself again, till you’re not horny anymore. Then you can finish the practice with Microcosmic Orbit Exercise and you’re good to go!
- Use the morning boner – this is the toughest! It will take several rounds to calm your penis down, but why not use the boner for good? Make sure you do the exercises for at least two weeks religiously until you move on to more dangerous fields like edging and actually attempting non-ejaculatory orgasm.
When you ejaculate, all your energy and time you spent charging it is lost.
It’s not the end of the world, but learn from my mistakes.
#3 – Practice Edging While Masturbating
Yes, we’re back to masturbating! But this is educational masturbation (even if very pleasurable)!
My friend asked why would I masturbate if I have a girl?
Well, with a girl its 100x harder to control yourself!
With the girl you cannot just focus on yourself and there is too much stimulation, noises, views going on.
When you masturbate now, however, you won’t do it just for pleasure – you’ll have a goal in mind.
Learn to understand your own arousal levels to be able to last longer and not to ejaculate prematurely.
Here’s how you do it:
- Set the timer to 20 minutes – You need to learn how to last longer by yourself if you ever expect to do it with a woman.
- Don’t use any external sexual stimulation – No porn. But you know that already. Just making sure. You can use sexy fantasies to get yourself hard, but once you’re there focus on your body and bodily sensations. We are looking to learn more about ourselves, we gotta focus inwards.
- Mentally assign a percentage to your arousal levels – 0% is limp, 100% is you’ve ejaculated. You want to learn to recognise 70, 80, 90% levels.
- Get yourself to 80-90%, then relax back to 40-50% – You’re learning the command & control of your penis! Get yourself aroused to 70% quickly, but then slow down and notice the arousal slowly increasing. Once you feel like you are getting close to ejaculating, squeeze your PC muscle as hard as you can and hold for 20 seconds (or as long as you can). Repeat it till you’re 40-50%. Make sure you squeeze your butt hard too and breathe the arousal up to the spine.
- Repeat this process for 5-10…or however times you want – Every 20 minutes you should get completely limp though to let blood completely move out from the penis.
- Finish by doing Microcosmic Orbit exercise rounds for 2-3x – This will distribute energy throughout the body. You should feel quite rejuvenated after this exercise.
I love to practice edging whenever I’m feeling horny.
Those 20 minutes really put me in the different state and serve as a nice trigger to practice PC muscle contractions and Microcosmic orbit in the end.
Consider checking out our best sex tips for men guide to take your game to a new level.
#4 – Achieve Your First REAL Non-Ejaculatory Orgasm
When you feel that your PC muscle is strong and you’re able to pull yourself closer and closer to the edge (95-96%?) without accidents, you’re ready for your first non-ejaculatory orgasm!
Here’s how you do it:
- Get yourself hot and aroused as you did during edging exercise – Increase your arousal by edging 4-5 times. Get yourself to 90%, then relax back to 70-80% again and again.
- Reach the point of no return – Devil is in the details. You want to arouse yourself to 95% or something until you feel that ejaculation is inevitable. However once you feel it, STOP ALL THE STIMULATION! Don’t keep stroking your penis as you would normally to reach a powerful semen squirt. I did this mistake with 3 finger lock and had retrograde ejaculation (semen doesn’t come out but instead enters the bladder and you still pee it out).
- Contract your PC muscles as hard as you can – Timing is very important here. You should contract PC muscles before semen pumping is triggered. Do it too late and semen will still come out. Do it too early and you’ll interrupt the orgasm. It’s better to do it too early because you can always start over. Now, you’ll need to hold as long as you can, as hard as you can (20-30seconds to be safe)! Your penis will want to pump the semen out, but your PC muscle should be stronger to interrupt the automatic muscle contractions.
It’s gonna be tough, my girlfriend was laughing the first times I attempted it:
I was having the most powerful orgasm of my life while working super hard to keep my penis tight on the lockdown!
A few things that can help you succeed:
- Be in a sitting position – I find it easier to isolate PC and butt muscles that way.
- Imagine sexual energy going up your spine – instead of semen splashing out, imagine that it goes another way, spreading throughout your whole body.
- Hold your breath and contract your whole body – butt, legs, clench your fists, neck, face. I also find that looking with my eyes to my head helps to mentally move energy up.
A few possible case scenarios:
- You did it too early, and didnt get an orgasm. You get to try again.
- You had a much longer orgasm, but still ejaculated. Either your timing was too late or your PC muscles aren’t strong enough.
- You had an orgasm and few drops came out. You succeeded! Next time, try holding for longer or squeeze your PC muscles earlier. Work on your timing
- You had your first non-ejaculatory orgasm! Congratulations! If you did it all right, you will be able to repeat this several more times. Welcome to heaven!
As you succeed with your first non-ejaculatory orgasm, you can keep working on it to have a whole-body experience and longer orgasms!
Meditation helps with bodily presence.
Qi Gong helps to move the energy and activate your whole body for sensations.
Bonus: Attempting Non-Ejaculatory Orgasm With Your Partner
Time to impress your lady and have even better non-ejaculatory orgasms!
Explain to your partner what you’re doing and get her to cooperate.
There are A LOT of benefits she’s getting out of this like:
- Longer love-making sessions
- More orgasms – it’s very hard for a woman (or man) not to orgasm when his partner is orgasming because of mirror neurons! You’ll drive her crazy by orgasming several times in one session!
- She’ll get to see you have the most powerful orgasms – you love when a lady is orgasming right? Why wouldn’t she? Especially when she will find out that right after orgasm you’re ready to keep going!
You need her cooperation because she has power to push you easily over the edge.
When you’re close to orgasming, you need to stop all stimulation and concentrate on PC muscle contraction.
If she keeps riding you, she will trick the ejaculation out from you. Not ideal, unless that’s your goal.
If she’s in then once you want to attempt to achieve non-ejaculatory orgasm, move to the best position that will allow you to contract PC muscles.
My preferred position is doggy style.
It does get easier the more you do it! Taoist masters claim to be able to stop ejaculation just with the use of their minds.
But this is as far as I will lead you!
Or maybe you could use a male chastity cage to discipline yourself easier?
Would love to hear your story and experience!
It’s a fun world out there!
- PubMed, 2003. A research on the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men.
- PubMed, 2016. A study on social modulation or hormonal causation, linkages of testosterone with sexual activity, and relationship quality in a nationally representative longitudinal sample of older adults.
- National Library of Medicine, 2018. A study on revisiting the relationship between the ejaculatory abstinence period and semen characteristics.
- PubMed, 2005. A study on the relationship between the duration of sexual abstinence and semen quality: analysis of 9,489 semen samples.