If you’re into male chastity play and BDSM, you have heard about the chastity contract from people around the internet. Here you get one for FREE.
Table of Contents
What Is A Chastity Contract And How To Create One?
A chastity contract is a written agreement signed by two or more individuals who wish to enforce a period of sexual abstinence. It involves using a chastity device to restrict access to the wearer’s genitals.
The chastity contract can be used to regulate the wearer’s sexual behavior and prevent arousal, satisfaction, or orgasm.
This subjects the signatories to the terms and conditions they consented to, including penalties or punishment for breaching any rules.
I know that it might be intimidating, thinking that you need to sign something and then follow the rules written in that contract, but in reality, it can be an enjoyable way to spice up your routine.
It is in no way a real legally binding document, and you create the rules with your partner, so it’s all safe and harmless.
That said, these contracts provide security and reassurance to those involved. You can see it as an eccentric yet effective way of building trust and intimacy between partners.
When I first learned about the whole chastity community, I wanted to try having a contract, but I didn’t know where to start or how to create that type of contract.
It took me a while to figure everything out, but now I have a template that I personally use, and that serves me well.
So, I thought it would be helpful to share it with you guys as well. If you’re curious about getting a contract but are unsure where to start, this will be perfect for you.
It is important to understand some of the terms you may come across when drafting a chastity contract. Below are some examples of commonly used words and phrases:
BDSM: BDSM stands for bondage, dominance, submission, sadism, and masochism. These words describe different types of kinky play involving pain or humiliation. Some couples practice BDSM as part of their lifestyle while others just experiment with it.
Chastity device: A device that is typically made up of a cage or tube that keeps the wearer’s genitals confined. It usually comes with a harness and has some sort of locking mechanism to keep it in place. It is designed to prevent the wearer from engaging in sexual activity for an extended period.
Hard limits: Hard limits refer to the activities both the dominant and submissive won’t participate in under any circumstances. Hard limits might include things like being gagged, spanked, tied up, and so on. These terms are NON-NEGOTIABLE, so make sure both parties list them all down before getting into any kind of kinky play.
Keyholder: All keyholder is the primary person responsible for unlocking the device for his partner when she wants him to have sex. In most cases, this would also mean that they are the dominant person in the relationship because he holds the keys that allow access to their partner’s genitals.
Slave: A slave is the submissive partner who allows her partner full control of all aspects of their sexual life. They will let their partner decide what they do during intercourse and how often. Any attempt on her part to engage in any sexual activity is prohibited and could result in punishment from her dominant partner.
D/s: This acronym stands for Dominance and Submission. It describes a type of relationship where one person is the dominant and controls the other through various forms of power exchange. The submissive partner follows the rules set forth by the Dom.
Types of Chastity Relationships
This is a form of restraint wherein a person chooses to refrain from intercourse or masturbation of their own volition.
During the Renaissance, chastity belts were used by some women for religious reasons. They were considered to be a symbol of virtue and faithfulness.
Nowadays, some people practice chastity for personal reasons, such as wanting to focus their energy elsewhere or avoid the risk of cheating on their partner while they’re not together.
Some take it a step further by locking their own genitals using a chastity device or writing and signing a personal contract to ensure they follow through.
Under this arrangement, both the submissive and dominant partner agree to commit to sexual abstinence. The sub is bound by the rules set out by the Dom as long as they’re compliant with the terms and conditions stipulated in the agreement.
This arrangement is often practiced by couples who want to limit their sexual interaction to keep their relationship exciting.
Contracts can vary depending on the couple’s preferences and needs.
For instance, some agreements will specify the frequency when they have sex and what activities are allowed. These also cover punishments that will be meted out should they fail to comply.
On top of these, you may also include other provisions including the performance of domestic chores, such as cooking dinner, laundry, and cleaning.
With A Professional
Chastity with a professional refers to a situation where an individual engages the services of a professional keyholder to abstain from any sexual activity for a specific amount of time. The professional is expected to enforce chastity on the submissive partner.
Professional keyholders can be either a male or female. Most commonly, they are women. They are usually experts in the art of domination and submission, and can act as a dominatrix for unpartnered men who wish to submit themselves.
Professional keyholders are typically paid for their services.
Some people hire them to maintain their chastity while they are in a relationship, while unpartnered individuals use them to keep their sexual desires at bay.
Before you get involved in any type of D/s play, you need to make sure you know and trust your partner. You must both be comfortable with the terms and conditions of the agreement. Most importantly, you should both feel safe and secure about going forward with the contract.
Never sign a contract without taking the time to read it.
While there are many ways to vet potential partners, one of the easiest ways is to meet in person and see how well you gel.
Another way is to request information from them. For example, ask them if they have had previous experience and what they liked or disliked about it.
You should make sure that they are willing to answer any questions you might have. It’s best to have a discussion about what you both enjoy and dislike when it comes to chastity play.
When listing down your hard limits, you’ll need to consider certain factors to ensure your safety.
For instance, if you’ve never experienced pain before, you may not be ready to deal with some of the more extreme situations. Thus, you may want to have the option to skip over any scenes that cause you discomfort such as spanking or flogging.
Last but definitely not the least, you must ALWAYS include provisions on emergency situations and how you’ll resolve conflicts and disagreements should they arise.
A good rule of thumb to remember is to think of all possible scenarios and make sure that you address each of them appropriately.
Risks and Causes for Concern
There are a few risks and causes for concern you should be aware of and prepare for before getting involved with this type of activity.
Here are some of them:
Injuries – Chastity devices can cause injuries if they aren’t properly fitted. If something goes wrong, you could end up with sores, cuts, abrasions, or infections.
Missing key – If the Dom loses their keys, not being able to unlock the cage could pose a serious problem because it would mean that you’d have to get professional help to unlock the chastity device. There should always be a BACKUP KEY available.
Non-consensual activities or unreasonable demands – Your partner may try to force you to submit to activities outside the bounds of your contract. If you ever feel like your partner is pressuring you to do something not stipulated in the contract, you should immediately speak to your partner about it. If they refuse to comply with the terms of your contract, do not hesitate to terminate it.
What should be included in the Agreement?
A chastity contract is a written document detailing the rules that must be adhered to. It outlines the consequences of not following those rules.
Once you’ve drafted your contract, both parties should review and sign it before making a copy. After signing, keep a digital copy and store it in the cloud so you can access it anytime.
It’s important to note that these are just guidelines. There is no right or wrong way to write one.
Below is a sample of the most basic questions to consider in preparing your contract:
- How long will the arrangement last?
- What are the terms of the contract?
- What are the penalties for breaking the rules?
- How often will the dominant partner inspect the submissive partner’s chastity device?
- Will there be a power exchange between the dominant and submissive after the arrangement is over?
- Are there any special precautions that you’d like the dominant to take?
- What are the terms for ending the contract?
Important Parts of Your Contract
OK, before I give you my template to use, I want to go over the essential parts that I think every contract should have and what each of them represents.
Now, of course, just because I think they’re essential doesn’t mean you have to have them in yours. Everyone is different, and you should adjust it according to your taste and needs.
So, the essential parts are:
- Definitions – this is a part that should be at the beginning of your contract, and it’s a place where you put in all of the phrases you’ll be using and what every one of them means. It’s essential, in my opinion, because it makes sure that you and your partner are on the same page.
- Terms and Termination – this is where you’ll define how long this agreement is valid and the reason for its termination.
- Duties of the Slave – this is where you outline all the duties or obligations the submissive partner needs to fulfill.
- Duties of the Keyholder – this is where you would outline your keyholder’s responsibilities and what they’re entitled to.
- Punishments – this section is where you would outline how the submissive partner would be punished if they break their rules/duties.
- Signatures – a place at the very end where you and your partner sign to ensure that the contract is now binding (not legally, of course!).
Now that we have all the important parts of the contract, let’s jump into my template that you can use if you don’t know where to start.
Slave – the partner in the relationship who has agreed to wear the DEVICE and follow the RULES and accept the PUNISHMENTS for breaking the rules at the discretion of the KEYHOLDER until the contract is terminated.
Keyholder – the partner in a relationship who has agreed to hold the KEY to the DEVICE and control her SLAVE, by setting the RULES and giving PUNISHMENTS until the contract is terminated.
Device – a secure, good quality male chastity device (cock cage) worn by the SLAVE to prevent them from masturbating or pleasuring themselves in any way without KEYHOLDERS’ permission.
Key – the mechanism that unlocks the DEVICE and is kept by the KEYHOLDER until the contract is terminated.
Rules – a set directive for the SLAVE to follow and execute at the mercy of the KEYHOLDER in order to please them, until the contract is terminated.
Punishments – a set of corrective measures to ensure that the RULES are followed by the SLAVE until the contract is terminated.
The initial contract duration is [insert the date here] and is valid until that date.
Both partners, the SLAVE and the KEYHOLDER are signing and agreeing to all the terms on their free will, without any influence or bribes from the external sources.
During the initial contract period, it can be terminated at any time by either the SLAVE or the KEYHOLDER if there are any health or safety issues.
If, however, there are no health or safety issues, only the KEYHOLDER has the power of terminating the contract.
Contract modifications can be made if both parties, the SLAVE and the KEYHOLDER, agree to them while the contract is signed.
SAFETY, HYGIENE, AND MAINTENANCE
- The SLAVE is responsible for purchasing a DEVICE in accordance with the specifications set by the KEYHOLDER.
- The KEYHOLDER agrees to secure a spare KEY that can only be accessed in case the main KEY is lost or damaged.
- The KEYHOLDER agrees to allow the SLAVE to remove the DEVICE [schedule] for regular cleaning.
- The SLAVE will immediately report any issues with the functions of the DEVICE or personal hygiene to the KEYHOLDER.
- The SLAVE is allowed to request emergency removal of the DEVICE in case of injuries, medical emergencies or extreme discomfort.
- The SLAVE agrees to wear the DEVICE immediately after cleaning or addressing any issue.
- The SLAVE agrees to undergo nude inspection at any time set by the KEYHOLDER once a week to ensure the cleanliness of the DEVICE.
DUTIES/RULES FOR THE SLAVE
- The SLAVE agrees to wear the DEVICE as long as the KEYHOLDER demands it, and there are no health or safety issues.
- The SLAVE agrees to not try to escape the DEVICE in any way, for no reason, unless there are health or safety issues.
- The SLAVE agrees to submit to the KEYHOLDER completely and give them complete control over themselves.
- The SLAVE agrees to obey any pleasure orders from the KEYHOLDER.
- The SLAVE agrees not to watch pornographic movies or read pornographic magazines without permission from the KEYHOLDER.
- The SLAVE agrees to do all the chores the KEYHOLDER might ask them to do.
- The SLAVE agrees not to spend any money without the permission of the KEYHOLDER.
- The SLAVE agrees to be punished for not obeying the rules set by the KEYHOLDER.
- The KEYHOLDER agrees to keep the KEY to the DEVICE until the contract is terminated or comes to an end.
- The KEYHOLDER agrees to treat the SLAVE with human respect and ensure their safety during the term of the contract.
- The KEYHOLDER agreed not to let the SLAVE remove the DEVICE under no circumstances unless for cleaning purposes or if there is a medical emergency.
- The KEYHOLDER must remember that the SLAVE asked for it in their free will.
- The KEYHOLDER must agree to always sexually tease the SLAVE.
- The SLAVE shall be entitled to at least [number] uncaged period each [frequency] lasting at least [number] hours.
- During this period, the SLAVE is obligated to perform whatever sexual acts are desired by KEYHOLDER
- The KEYHOLDER may restrain the slave in whatever manner he/she deems necessary for sexual gratification.
- The KEYHOLDER may require the SLAVE to use sex toys such as strap-ons, vibrators, dildos, and others to fulfill his/her sexual needs.
- In no event will the KEYHOLDER allow the SLAVE to orgasm first.
- The KEYHOLDER shall be allowed to release the SLAVE from the device out of good will, as long as the purpose of such release is not to engage in sexual activities.
- The SLAVE shall be entitled to request release in case of a medical emergency.
- The SLAVE consents to re-securing the device upon the command of the KEYHOLDER.
- The SLAVE agrees to wear specific clothing and accessories required by the KEYHOLDER, including but not limited to those designed for the opposite sex.
- The SLAVE acknowledges that it is their responsibility to ensure that they have appropriate attire ready at all times for when called upon by the KEYHOLDER.
- The KEYHOLDER reserves the right to inspect or remove the SLAVE’s clothing at any time in private circumstances.
- The SLAVE agrees to provide a minimum compensation of [amount] per [week or month] every [day] of the month via [mode of payment] for the course of the contract.
- Any additional compensation may be imposed at the discretion of the KEYHOLDER for special circumstances, including but not limited to unscheduled release or instances where the SLAVE fails to meet obligations under this agreement.
- The SLAVE acknowledges that they are not allowed to negotiate the amount of compensation at any time.
- This contract shall supersede any existing sexual or financial agreements between the SLAVE and KEYHOLDER.
- The KEYHOLDER and SLAVE acknowledge that the terms stipulated in this contract may be amended with mutual consent by either party.
- If any part of this contract is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, then that provision will be severed while the remaining provisions will remain in effect.
- The KEYHOLDER reserves the right to terminate this contract in the event that the SLAVE violates any of its terms and compromises the safety of any of both parties involved.
- The KEYHOLDER shall issue a formal notice of contract termination [number] days prior to its execution.
- The SLAVE acknowledges that they may also terminate the contract at any time without penalty or compensation if their safety or well-being are threatened.
- If the RULES are broken by the SLAVE, the KEYHOLDER has a right to enforce light physical punishment like spanking, slapping, biting.
- If the RULES are broken by the SLAVE, the KEYHOLDER also has a right to enforce the loss of privileges like access to finances, entertainment like TV. This is usually combined with increasing the chore list for the SLAVE.
- If the RULES are broken by the SLAVE, the KEYHOLDER has a right to deny any sexual pleasure until the SLAVE learns their lesson, which can be up to a few months.
- The SLAVE and KEYHOLDER shall not engage in acts that inflict extreme physical pain for the purpose of sexual pleasure including: [list down slave and keyholder’s hard limits; e.g.: torture, mutilation, use of drugs, flagellation, etc.]
- The SLAVE and KEYHOLDER acknowledges that HARD LIMITS are non-negotiable and may not be changed by either party.
The Chastity Contract is active immediately after signing it.
Slave Signature _________________________________ Date __________________
Keyholder Signature _____________________________ Date __________________
So, if you’ve wanted to try creating your chastity contract to spice up your sex life, now you can easily do that.
It’s not very difficult, and once you and your partner are on the same page, it only takes 10 minutes to sign everything and start playing.
I hope that you found my template helpful, and don’t be shy to edit it and make it more your own to fit your needs and preferences.
Feel free to print it out and make it official! Now it’s time to find the best cock cages and get started.